Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Little Girls!


I love my little girls, but sometimes the things they do just make me laugh. Take this picture for instance. Abby loves to sit in the sandbox, but Erin hates it because sand gets in her shoes. The first time it happened I didn't know what had upset her, but through some trial and error in a charades like converstaion, we figured it out. So, she sits outside while Abby stays in and they both seem to love it. Go figure! It also makes me laugh that everytime we get in the car, and the sun hits either one of them in the eyes, they cover their eyes and yell out, in a very dramatic fashion, "Eyes, my eys!" until we change directions and the sun isn't on their side anymore. (Since it's California, and the sun pretty much shines year round, you can imagine how often I hear that!) It's great that they keep me laughing, because I know it won't be like this forever and someday I'll miss it.

2 comments:

Heather said...

This picture is priceless! They are adorable . . . we miss you all!

Julie said...

So funny really! My daughter is the same way about the sun. When it shines right in her eyes in the car she yells out "The sun! AHHHH! Hide!"

I think your girls are so cute! And I love the pictures of their hair later on your blog!

Julie