We went to a beach party last weekend, and the girls looked so cute, I just wanted to share some of the pictures. They loved the food and the sand, but the water was way too cold.
I took forever to respond to your comment and in the meantime, you found a super cute background! I have to love anything green. I edited my "purse tag" entry to try to make it clear what was a tag was. I hope that helps. :) I love the girls "new do's". That's part of what makes little girls so fun!
2 comments:
They are just the cutest girls. It's fun to be able to check in and see what you are up to.
I took forever to respond to your comment and in the meantime, you found a super cute background! I have to love anything green.
I edited my "purse tag" entry to try to make it clear what was a tag was. I hope that helps. :)
I love the girls "new do's". That's part of what makes little girls so fun!
Post a Comment