Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Latest Fad . . .

Usually when one reads about the latest fads it usually has to do with fashion and what's coming out of Paris, London or Milan. Since I don't have the time or money to pay attention to that sort of stuff, the "latest fads" I talk about are the ones my girls are into. Recently they've discovered that certain things are Erin's or Abby's, other things are mine or Daddy's and somethings are for sharing. Apparently though Abby and Erin, especially Erin, like to claim things around the house for their own. I can't even tell you how many times a day I hear "Erin's turn," "Erin's shirt," or "Abby's bear." Then it turned into bigger things like "Erin's House," and "Abby's Car." (I'm talking about the house we live in and the car we drive, not toys!) However, Erin took it to a new level today when she found my sandals, put them on and started clunking around the house. When I asked her why she was wearing my shoes she said, "No Mommy, Erin's shoes!" I laughed and of course had to get a few pictures. She eventually got tired or wearing shoes that were way too big, and gave them back. I'm just hoping this isn't a glimpse of things to come!





2 comments:

Growinguptogether said...

Cute blog. Ryan took the boys to the observatory and I spent days after on the computer with them looking at pictures of space that had been taken at the observatory.
We are about ready to sell the only car the boys have known, our Saturn, they both think it is their car so we'll see how it goes.
Cute shoe pict. and even cutter girl pics. I can't remember is I gave you my blog it's ryanmanningfamily.blogspot.com

Ruth said...

That's great. Just wait until it is the car keys they are claiming!! Looking forward to your visit!!