Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Okay, so it hasn't taken this long to fix my computer. Although, it did take three and a half weeks, and by that time it was well into the Christmas Season. I had good intentions, but our family had a health scare. My mom was rushed to the hospital about a week before Christmas and ended up having surgery on December 23rd. Needless to say we rushed back to Salt Lake to be there. Everything turned out okay, but I ended up staying awhile to help my parents out. We're back now, I've actually been home for a few weeks, but it's really taken me awhile to get back into the swing of things. I'll be posting again soon, and don't worry I've got some pictures to post and stories to share. I hope all of you had a great Christmas, and like us, are lookng forward to a great New Year.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad to have you back in the land of the blogging. Missed you!