Sunday, June 6, 2010
Don't Touch My Art Stuff . . .
Abby really loves drawing these days. She got a whole bunch of art stuff from here Uncle Ben, and she asks where her stuff is every morning. I think she's gone through a whole ream of paper herself. She loves to spread her stuff out on the floor in the middle of the TV room and color. The last few nights I've cleaned up her stuff and every morning she asked were it was, promptly go get it, and set it up, even if she wasn't coloring at that moment. Well, after a few days of this she came to me and said, "Mom, I have somthing to tell you." I said okay and she tells me, in a pretty cute way. " I don't like it when you, or dad, or Erin touches my art stuff." I laughed a little and then explained that we needed to clean it up at night because we don't want it to get lost or broken. She's pretty good about cleaning up now, but I just laugh that she has taken over the entire room. I just had to get a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment