Okay, so this whole blogging thing is easier than I thought, and since I have some pictures from our recent trip to the Zoo - Well, here goes. Living in California definately has its ups and downs. On the down side it's too crowded and to expensive. (Don't even get me started on the price of gas!) But the ups, at times, balance that all out. My favorite "Up" is the weather. Afterall, how can you complain when it's, for the most part, sunny and 68 degrees. We took advantage of one of those days this past week and took the girls to the Zoo. We all had a great time, even post-call Dad managed to hang in there. The girls just love seeing animals, and I just love watching their reactions when they see something new. This week Abby saw otters, and for the rest of the day kept calling everything she saw an otter.
1 comment:
Yay!!! We are so excited that you got a blog! It really is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends that are far away! I am going to add you blog to mine (I hope that is ok with you). Your family looks like they had a fun time at the zoo. I especially love the bug picture! So fun! We are missing the sun and 68 degree weather here in PA. What I wouldn't give for sandal weather!!! Anyway, take care and talk to you later.
Post a Comment