Tuesday, July 15, 2008
The Park
Apparently our girls have learned a few tricks. I'm not sure where they picked them up, but they sure make us laugh. Take Abby for instance. She loves to "fall down" and start yelling, hysterically, "I trip, I trip!" When in reality she gently lays herself on the ground when she thinks we aren't paying attention and then starts with the hysterics. It took a few times for me to catch on, but I can't help but laugh a little whenever she does it. Erin, on the other hand, has decided to get attention another way. She just goes a little crazy on the playground and looks for ways to get our attention, usually by doing something dangerous. Right now it is going down the slide face first. I'm not sure how long this one will last because last time she landed face first in a pile of sand, and of course got a mouth full. She wasn't to happy, but she got us laughing pretty hard. Either way the girls continue to make us laugh, and we love to see what they'll come up with next.
So the Drama!!!
The Daredevil

Just some cuties!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is always funny to see what kids will come up with next to get our attention! The park looks fun and so does the observatory!
I haven't been online in so long, I feel starved for pictures of the drama queens! So cute, and so fun.
Post a Comment