Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sisters!

I've decided that life is full of a lot of the same old stuff day in and day out. But, every once in awhile you experience a moment that just makes you stop and think for a minute. I had one of those the other day as I looked across the room at my two girls, sitting in the "Big Chair" together watching and discussing "Sleeping Beauty." (Or, as they call it, "Booty") They were talking about what was going on and what was going to happen next, and were just thoroughly enjoying each other's company. This is where I had my moment. . . my moment of gratitude for those kinds of relationships with family and friends. That's really where we find our most happiness. So to all of you out there, my friends and family, thanks for the love and joy that you have brought to our lives.

1 comment:

Julie said...

It looks like you have been having a great summer! And I think that is so sweet that your girls sat and discussed Sleeping Beauty! How cute and funny is that! It is nice that they are good friends as well as sisters. My kids fight all the time, and then a rare moment comes along when they are playing and laughing together and it makes me SO HAPPY! Your family is very sweet!