Sunday, May 17, 2009

Where, Oh where have the McVey's been?

As usual, I meant to keep up on my blogging but all I can really say is, I didn't. March seemed to drag on, then in April we took a trip to Utah which was way too cold, but fun. I was going to post all the pictures from our trip, but before I knew it, it was our anniversary, then our house hunting trip to Lemoore and mother's day. Well, enough of my excuses, here are few pictures from the last few months. (Just an FYI, I was going to take some pictures of Lemoore so everybody could see where we are moving too, but let's just put it this way, there wasn't much to see. But that's another story.)

Hunting for Easter Eggs.


Fun with Cousin Vince

Since coming back from our trip to Lemoore, we've been busy preparing for our move. Honestly, the only Picture I've taken is when we went swimming last week. I figured the girls better get used to swimming so we bought them these cute tubes to help kids learn to swim. They were so cute and so excited that I just had to snap a picture. After spending some time coaxing them into the water I had to laugh. My girls absolutely love going to the beach, and we go all the time. So you would think they love swimming, but we never go in the water! We sit on the sand and maybe put our feet in, but that's it! I think it's because the water is too cold. But whatever the reason, we've got to get over it, because where we are moving it is HOT!!! And swimming might be the only thing we can do in the summer.

1 comment:

Melissa Spurgiesz said...

Need help with boxing up? Scott has finished his finals and we are game for fun@!