Friday, May 29, 2009

Fancy Nancy?

Some friends of mine told me about the "Fancy Nancy" book series, and since then we have been reading them. The girls absolutely love "Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy!" One of the things they find absolutely facinating is the way she dresses. They always point to her outfits and ask me what she's wearing. Well, the other day Abby was playing in her room and when I walked in, she looked like this. See any resemblance? I asked her if she was Fancy Nancy, but she said "No, I am a princess, a pretend princess." I told her she was pretty, and left it at that, but still you have to admit there is some resemblance?


Fancy Nancy?

2 comments:

Ruth said...

That is hilariously cute! I love the way she has combined regular clothes, and several dress up items for her ensemble! Can't wait to get my sewing room back so I can make some more stuff. :)

Julie said...

My daughter LOVES these books too! She goes around using "fancy" words and looking for accessories. Abby, looks so cute! I love little girls!