
It's been quite a month. It may not be the most prudent thing to do, but after moving to Lemoore, we basically stuck around long enough to set up and un-pack the essentails and then hit the road again on vacation. I can't complain, we did have a lot of fun, even if we did spend too much time in the car. We basically made a giant loop around our new home. We headed north to Sacramento, then headed east and stopped in beautiful Lake Tahoe. Then continued east until we reached Salt Lake City. After a short stay we headed South, through St. George and Las Vegas and North again through Bakersfield and back to Lemoore, and did it all in a weeks time. It sounds like a lot of driving, and I'm not going to lie to you it is. But what is a summer vacation without a long road trip!
1 comment:
I loved that first picture of your family! It looks like it belongs on a Christmas card or something. Sounds like a really fun trip!
Post a Comment