As you look at this picture you might be wondering what happened. Did we get robbed and this was just one of the rooms they ransacked? Did we leave our new dog in here and he went wild? Or, did a tonrnado come through last night? The answer to all these questions is no. (Plus we don't have a dog yet, maybe someday, and there aren't tornados where we live.) We just happen to have twin three year old girls. I'm not really sure how they managed to do all that, but I was left speechless when I opened the door. I didn't know if I should yell, laugh or cry. So I took a picture. I told the girls I was going to send it to Santa Claus so he could see what they had done. They got really worried and promised never to do it again, if I didn't send it. So far so good, but I guess we'll see what the future holds. I don't know if playing the Santa card really works all that well, plus it's only July, but I don't want to clean that up everday.
4 comments:
Wow! Good idea, sending the picture to Santa. I am going to have to remember that one. I may not have twins, but Gracie and Sammy could easily be labeled wrecking balls when they want to be (which is often)!
Ha!! That is funny!!
That's a great idea!! I am not sure I could be so cool headed! I have to admit, it did make me laugh, but it wasn't in my house. The funny part is just imagining them creating that, and then their panic when they knew Santa would find out! :)
That's hilarious!!! I love being a member of this creative family.
Post a Comment