So, now it's February and at the moment we don't have a lot of exciting things going on. The girls are busy playing and using their vivid imaginations. I can pretty much handle anything except when they start barking, in the store, because they are pretending to be dogs! Let's just say that the girls have learned about Headaches now, since it came up when I told them not to bark. They kept asking me why they shouldn't bark, and after I had come up with a dozen answers I finally said, "because it makes my head hurt and gives me a headache!" Surprisingly that worked, but now if I even touch my face, head or hair they ask me I have a headache. I'm not sure if this is good or bad. However, I like it when they are princesses because then they dress up and become little ladies. In fact they stay in the living room and pretend they are at the "castle ball." (Perhaps we've been to Disneyland one to many times!)
Besides that, Patrick is away for the whole month and we are still waiting to find out where we will be moving to. We know we will be moving in July, we just don't know where to yet. Hopefully, we will find out soon, but with the military nothing is for sure until you're there. So, here are a few pictures of what the girls are up to. I'd include a picture of me waiting but that would be pretty boring.
3 comments:
Wow! They seem to have done a lot of growing up since the last pictures. Their hair is so long! Beautiful little girls!
Hope you get to move somewhere FUN!
I have heard Erie, PA is nice...
They are so grown-up. I can't believe it. I also can't believe you guys are done this summer. I'm oh so jealous, but so excited for you!
Post a Comment