 |
| The building look as if they are teetering on the cliffs. It is amazing. |
 |
| Enjoying some Lunch in the park. |
Well we got our house, but we were still waiting to get our stuff and begin the unpacking process. What better way to pass the time than to start seeing the beautiful Spanish towns in Southern Spain. I had heard so many people talk about Ronda, and what a great city it is that I put it on the top of my list, and boy was I glad I did. This city is about 2 hours away in the mountains, well really at the top of the mountains. It's what they call a Pubelos Blancos, a 'white village' because the buildings are all whitewashed and really stand out against the mountains and valleys. It was really a fun place to visit and walk around. I look forward to many more visits here.
 |
| We went on a tour of the famous Bull Ring in Ronda, so of course they had to pretend to be bulls. |
 |
| Erin Practicing her Camera Skills. |
 |
| Eating Ice Cream! Again! |
 |
| This is the "New Bridge" in Ronda because it's only a few hundred years old. Really Cool! |
 |
| Another View of Ronda |
 |
| Luke was worn out, so we had to take a break in a beautiful plaza listening to two guys playing the guitar. It was wonderful |
 |
| We stopped at a very eclectic museum that had a little bit of everything. Including a section on the Spanish Inquisition and Witchcraft. Let's just say, I'm glad that's all over. |
 |
| What's left of the castle wall that surrounded Ronda. |
No comments:
Post a Comment