Friday, November 22, 2013

Soccer, I mean Football

Abby and Erin decided they liked indoor soccer in Lemoore so much, that they wanted to play fall soccer here in Spain. I'm really proud of how well they did. They tried their best and had a great time, and Abby even scored a goal. Go Bombers!! (That was their team name. What can I say their coach is in the Air Force.)

Playing hard.


Luke got in on the action after they games. Maybe he'll be a soccer player.


Bombers' Team Photo.

1 comment:

Emma and Dan said...

After 3 years with no new posts, I had just about given up on you. :) I love seeing all about your adventures in Spain! We seriously considered joining the military before going to Wake and my favorite thing in the pro column was the possibility of living in Spain after residency. It looks amazing! The girls are so grown up and all 3 kids are very cute. It was nice to see all that y'all have been up to.