 |
| Me, my two brothers and mom in front of the old bridge in Lucerne |
I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Switzerland and meet my mom and brothers for the Labor Day weekend. I really have to give Patrick the credit here. He gave me the nudge I needed to go and handled everything at home while I was away so I could enjoy this trip.
It was such a great experience to see where my mom was born and the places where so many of my grandma's stories took place. I really felt a connection to the cities, mountains and countryside that I saw.
 |
| A view of the Lake and Mountains around Lucerne |
 |
| Hiking in Appenzell |
 |
| This is where my mom was born. |
 |
| Near old town Bern |
 |
| View of Old Bern from the Rose Garden |
 |
| My mom and I in front of the famous Zietglocke |
 |
| I couldn't forget the infamous Kinderfresser. My girls were fascinated and terrified by it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment