Monday, October 6, 2008

Our State Fair is a Great State Fair, Don't Miss it Don't Even Be Late.

I can't say I really enjoy this particular musical, but whenever I think about going to the fair, this song pops into my head. As was the case when we took the girls to their first ever State Fair. We just happened to plan a trip to the Behive State, and as luck would have it, it was during their State Fair. We were only in town for two days before Patrick and I dropped the girls off with the grandmas and left for our own vacation, but it just so happened that we were able to squeeze in a trip to the fair. And boy was it worth it. I had a blast, the girls had a blast and it was just an all around great day.




Visiting the goats and Sheep.

Enjoying Ice Cream!


The Girls loved their first ever pony ride.

What would the fair be without the annual butter sculpture.

No comments: