
This past weekend we had our ward Halloween Carnival and Trunk or Treat. Abby and Erin were old enough last year to go trick or treating, but they didn't really understand what was going on. This year, however, the girls understood the words "party" and "candy" a little too well. Add on top of that being able to dress up like a princess and they were in seventh heaven. They had a blast playing all the games and eating hotdogs in the church. Then came time for the candy, I think I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves. Needless to say, I've had to keep their buckets and only let them have a few pieces a day. Kids, Candy and Halloween, a lethal combination for parents!
What little ladies!
You'd think she never had candy before!
Erin loved the idea that she had her own candy.
3 comments:
Oh my adorable nieces training to be a princess like their aunt. They're off to a great start! (Can I get a dress like that?)
SOOOOO CUTE!! I love the picture with Abby and the candy. The closed eyes, you can almost hear the contented sigh.
Ahhhh... trunk or treats... aren't they the best? Our ward didn't do one this year with the Prop 8 stuff so we feel pretty jipped! It looks like your trip was awesome and that you survived!
Post a Comment