Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch!

So we took our annual trip to Bates Nut Farm and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The girls had so much fun, picking out their own pumpkin, running through the giant pumpkin patch and of course going on the hayride, pony rides and visiting the petting zoo. Last year the girls were only interested in the pumpkins and climbing all over them, but this year they enjoyed all of it, and so did I . . . even if it was mostly following them around with the camera. So, of course I've included some of those cute pictures.
And while I did let them pick out their own pumpkins, we had to pick the smaller, more manageable ones. I don't think I could have hauled those big ones to the car!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

You guys have been busy since I've last visited your blog. Love the pumpkin pictures.